Women Empowerment Program is a volunteering activity that focuses on the Women's Empowerment community in a village, precisely in Tegalalang / Payangan. Participants will carry out several activities, namely :
- First day : Orientation for program
- Second till fourth day : Visit Women Center at Tegalalang/Payangan Village and get some introduction and orientation about program. After that participant can share their knowledge such as English, Computer, Art. Cooking and any other knowledge that participant knows, they can share with community.
- Fifth day : Sharing time fill with culture exchange. Participants and community can teach each others what they can share about their culture. Ex: making offering from woman center, make Balinese cake than will holding farewell party.
- Last day : Community Service/charring disable people at Cahaya Mutiara Tampaksiring : gardening, prepare cooking for disable.
- Free English Course for Elementary, High and Senior High School
- Helping Elderly
- Community Service
- Keep Cleaning - Go Green